hello my fellow appreciator of beautiful, efficient spaces!
I'm guessing you're here because you're a busy person who is looking for support in setting up systems to make your home run more smoothly.
Maybe your home is halfway to where you want it to be: You read "The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up" and figured out which of your possessions bring you joy—at least in some areas of your home, enough so that you are no longer swimming in stuff.
Now that you've made some space, you are SOVERYREADY for your home to be the sanctuary you've always longed for (without having to spend a bundle or call a home-decorating TV show just to make it happen).
However, you realize that despite your home purge, things still aren't quite there. Ugh! Now what?
Does This Sound Familiar?
- Your home layout feels awkward but you don't know why
- Certain areas of your home drive you crazy and you don't know how to fix them
- There are things you are LITERALLY bumping up against
- You feel like you’re always cleaning up yet still find piles of things in the same spots
- You have an intention for how you want to be living but don’t know how get there
I BRING YOU + YOUR SPACE TOGETHER, so it feels wholly you
I'm Amelia McGee, strategic home organizer, parent educator, and artist. I use all of these skills to create environments that support you and your family to be organized in a way that is authentic to you. And I do it all largely using the materials you have on hand!
I want you to feel at home in your home:
- I want you to feel like your space brings out the behaviors you want to see in your family (Want to limit screen time? Don’t have the TV front and center in your space!)
- I want you to feel like all of your work spaces are efficient (Are your tools nearby or do you keep having to get up to get something?)
- I want your space to accurately reflect how you live (Will everyone *actually* walk across the room to put their coats in the closet, or do you need some hooks near the door?)
- I want your space to feel beautiful (Do your rooms and the big items in it follow the “golden ratio” of proportion [2:3]?)
Because when your home feels this way—in all these ways combined—you feel hopeful. You have energy. You feel inspired. You are productive—you and your family to do the work you were meant to do in the world.
Amelia is incredible. She came into my home and literally transformed it within one session! Her ability to hear my needs and fashion an entirely new and productive space using most of what I already had was so amazing to watch! I had one room and she effortlessly turned it into two. Her mind works in ways mine just doesn't and she's a space alchemist!!! -Saman
Amelia assessed my needs and how I like to work, then transformed my space to fit me exactly. My ability to go from sleeping, eating, cleaning, working, relaxing, meditating in my tiny studio apartment is SEAMLESS. I find myself having more energy as soon as I come home and energy as soon as I wake up, which I never had before. This is the power of functional, useful, and beautiful place. I would recommend Amelia TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE! -Kirby
I was afraid working with a professional organizer would be like, "This is what you should do, this is how you should do it." Amelia said none of that. It was more of a conversation about what types of organizing would help our flow "flow better." Just some simple changes, but let me tell you, it has helped TREMENDOUSLY. -Rebecca
As a home organizer and a person with a slight home-design-ap-and/or-real-estate-listing addiction, I spend a significant portion of time observing home environments. And while I’ve enjoyed feasting my eyes on thousands of attractive, visually well-composed spaces, I often realize with dismay that they’d present problems to my clients rather than solve them.